NetCloud Gateway for Cradlepoint Routers
To install the NetCloud Client on compatible Cradlepoint routers, start by logging into your NetCloud account. Click Devices, select a router and choose "Add NetCloud Client" from the Commands menu.
AER Series: AER16x0, AER2100, AER31x0 | COR Series: IBR350, IBR6x0B, IBR9x0, IBR11x0 | ARC Series: CBA850
NetCloud Client for Windows Installation
To install the NetCloud Client for Windows, choose the 32 or 64-bit option below. View supported devices for a complete list of supported Windows OS versions.
MSI Installation Options:
- Windows CMD line using Device Authentication Key
- Group Policy using Device Authentication Key
- Group Policy using Pertino ID credentials for user authentication
- If you experience any issues, please visit our support site and submit a request
NetCloud Client for iOS Installation
iOSConnect lets you use the native VPN client on iPads and iPhones to connect users to your virtual overlay network for secure access to files and applications from anywhere. It supports any device running iOS 7 or later.
- Log into your Cradlepoint NetCloud account.
- Go to NetCloud Engine > Settings. Under Entitled Services, enable iOSConnect.
- Go to NetCloud Engine > Members and enable iOSConnect for appropriate members.
- Click the "iOSConnect" droplist and select "View iOS Connect Profile".
- A dialog box displays the profile URL. Distribute the profile URL to your iOS users via email or other means. Users will enter the profile URL in the Safari browser to start the installation. (This will require a correct log in for NCM.)
- After installation, new iOS VPN configurations are available in Settings and Settings > General.
NetCloud Client for Linux Installation
The NetCloud Client supports several distributions of Linux. To see the complete list, check out our supported devices.
Install via command line:
For deployment automation, we have provided sample source code for Puppet and Chef in GitHub.
If you experience any issues, please visit our support site and submit a request.