ACCESS THE EXPERTS
CradlePoint understands how important and critical network uptime is to your business. Along with extensive online tools that give you peace of mind, CradlePoint has a knowledgeable enterprise technical support staff that is available year-round via phone, chat, or email to protect your investment.
Our experts will expedite issue resolution and provide ﬂexible device-by-device solutions to help maximize operational efﬁciency. This allows you to dedicate more time to what’s important: your business.
- Is network uptime a priority for your organization?
- Is your internal IT staff stretched too thin?
- Do you need to reduce network-connectivity risks while increasing the value of your network investment?
CradlePoint’s support portfolio is designed to ensure high reliability and security while maximizing your Internet connectivity uptime. To support and maintain CradlePoint devices throughout their lifecycle and ensure optimal performance, CradlePoint offers the following Enterprise Support Services:
Multiple pricing and term options are available to meet your business needs and budget. Each Enterprise Support Agreement provides access to certiﬁed technical experts who can quickly address your questions and needs. You will also receive timely software updates and upgrades, hardware repair and replacement, and access to the CradlePoint Enterprise Services Knowledge Base and online documentation for easy reference.
When your applications are mission critical, you need the assurance that only a CradleCare Support Agreement can provide. With a CradleCare Support Agreement, you will receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited Technical Support Center assistance
- Our unprecedented access to major wireless carrier support organizations
- Advanced replacement, next-day parts replacement
- Dedicated assigned Account Engineer (for networks with more than 50 sites)
- Guaranteed response times
- Online video based training sessions
- Software bug fixes and feature upgrades
- Access to CradlePoint Enterprise Advanced Services Knowledge Base and online documentation
These plans represent an extension of the standard 1 year CradlePoint warranty, up to 3 or 5 years. The CradleCare Extended Warranty plan can be purchased for subsequent years at the time of the sale and as a follow-on hardware support agreement prior to the conclusion of the standard warranty period.
Our first year warranty included with the product consists of:
- Access to CradlePoint Enterprise Services Knowledge Base and Online Documentation
- Software Bug Fixes
- Hardware Repair/Replacement
To request a quote:
email email@example.com or call (+1) 208.424.5054