If you happened to miss the live event, don't miss this on-demand webinar from RIS News and Gartner: Retail at the Speed of Change: 5 Major Trends Uncovered from the RIS/Gartner Tech Trends Study.
Join RIS News and research partner Gartner Research as we reveal results from the most comprehensive technology study in retailing. Gartner Research Vice President, Jeff Roster, and RIS Editor-in-Chief Joe Skorupa will examine the rapidly changing technology landscape, including:
- Top technologies for investment in 2013
- Major IT challenges over the next three years, including cross-channel developments, the rise of the marketing department, and the newly empowered consumer
- Detailed IT budget analysis and strategic investment trends
- Cloud computing and Big Data: How these technologies are changing retail
- The effects, importance, risks and necessities associated with innovation and experimentation in today's fast-paced marketplace
A whirlwind of new capabilities will either strengthen retailers or level them. That is the conclusion reached in the 2013 RIS/Gartner Retail Tech Trends study, the 23rd edition of the de facto benchmark technology strategy bible for the retail industry. This and other dramatic takeaways are presented in a live webinar that paints a picture of an industry undergoing a major paradigm shift with significant risks and rewards at stake.
Don't miss this must-attend Web event.
Duration: 60 minutes
Joe Skorupa, Editor-In-Chief, RIS News
Jeff Roster, Vice President, Gartner Research
Sponsor and Q&A:
Ken Hosac, Vice President of Business Development, Cradlepoint