Device License Management
A new license tab on the device dashboard gives users the ability to manage subscription licenses (and features) by device:
- See a device's currently licensed subscription
- Know the device’s subscription expiration date and days remaining
- Upgrade/downgrade a device’s license as needed and allowed
See LTE insights with new display of actively connected band(s) by modem
In the network interfaces dashboard under the device tab, you can now set a column to display “RF Band” to show the actively connected band(s).
- Demonstrates the modem’s ability to connect to multiple bands
- Helpful for First Responders showing Band 14
NetCloud Operating System (NCOS) 7.0
NCOS 7.0 rolled out on November 6 and offers a new FIPS-compliant release to deliver new features to your devices:
- Logging and reporting improvements
- Auto VPN
- WiFi improvements
- OBD-II support for IBR1700-FIPS and IPR900-FIPS
- And more!
A more complete list of NetCloud Manager enhancements and NCOS updates can be found in the Release Notes.