NetCloud Manager Networks – VPN Auto Config
What is it? Simply create, provision, and manage a VPN network in minutes by automatically configuring VPN parameters to establish and maintain a VPN session between Cradlepoint routers.
- Removes complexity of creating VPN network
- Dashboard for network monitoring
- Easily add remote routers to existing network
- Default network setting that can be customized
- Full or Split Tunnel
- Encryption Type
Available in Limited Availability
Federated ID – SAML 2.0 Support
What is it? Authenticate to NetCloud services using end customer’s credentials (including Active Directory).
- SAML 2.0 Support
- Cloud Identity Provider Support
- Authenticate to NetCloud using customers Active Directory credentials
- Reduced Security Risks
- Companies use and enforce their internal Active Directory policies as defined by their security team to authenticate to NetCloud (i.e. password enforcement, password resets)
- Increased Organizational Productivity
- Admin creates grant access to NetCloud from their internal Active Directory for single source of truth and simpler administration
NetCloud Perimeter – Native iOS App
What is it? NetCloud Perimeter (NCP) Client iOS app for easy NCP network connectivity.
- Simple NetCloud Perimeter network connectivity user experience
- Simplifies on-boarding of iOS devices
- Available on the Apple App Store
Search for “NetCloud Client” on the Apple App Store.