Cradlepoint Introduces Next-Gen In-Vehicle LTE Routers
Cradlepoint extends its leadership in 4G LTE networking with the introduction of the COR IBR900 and IBR950 Series routers that will support a wide range of demanding in-vehicle and M2M/IoT applications.
- First LTE routers in the world to offer the latest generation “Wave 2” gigabit WiFi (802.11ac)
- Quad core processor can achieve near-gigabit operational speeds on both Ethernet and WiFi, and take full advantage of carrier improvements in LTE Advanced networks
- Ruggedized and a range of features to support high-capability in-vehicle networks
The new routers also support our Extensibility Platform elements: Router SDK, COR Extensibility Dock, and ECM API.
Cradlepoint enhances SD-WAN offering with release of Firmware 6.3
Cradlepoint meets real customer needs with better reliability and availability, improved application experience, and enhanced security and supportability.
- Smart WAN Selection (SWANS): Smart, automated failover when primary connection degrades
- Automatic Quality of Service (Auto-QoS): Optimizes real-time (voice & video) application experience when network traffic congestion occurs
- IKEv2 Support: Enhanced authentication with X.509 certificates, improved encryption policies & security, and mobility support
- Enhanced Supportability: Better IPSec status reporting, Firewall Hit Counter, Support Page
Cradlepoint Adds New Analytics Capabilities to Enterprise Cloud Manager
New LAN Client Analytics enhance network visibility and provide insights to what is connected to your network and how your network being used.
- Client Analytics: Visibility and management of usage by individual network client
Cradlepoint enhances Extensibility Platform offering
Build your custom solutions on Cradlepoint platforms
- SDK — Extensible UI: Enhance your SDK with custom status page, or customize your WiFi hotspot landing page.