Cradlepoint continues First Responder communications leadership with the industry's first FIPS 140-2 Inside 4G LTE 600Mb modem, full Unified Edge Security suite, and SD-WAN capabilities in preparation for mission-critical FirstNet deployments.*
- All Cradlepoint devices are fully certified by AT&T and meet all PTCRB standards.
- All Cradlepoint routers that support the AT&T network can* connect to the FirstNet network (*pending an initial AT&T approval process - details forthcoming)
- Supported across all router platforms and deployment scenarios: vehicles, fixed locations (Police/Fire Stations), mobile command centers, M2M and IoT
- Maximum reliability when paired with commercial LTE service, Ethernet WAN, or WiFi as WAN
- AER Series routers support full Unified Edge Security with FIPS 140-2 validated
*Requires open modem slot in AER/ARC products, and Extensibility Dock for COR Products.