We're back for APCO 2016 in Orlando, Florida in booth #1566.
Meet us in Orlando in August of 2016 for APCO, the premier event for public safety communications officials.
Why attend APCO?
- Education: Attendees can earn up to 15 CEUs from nine professional development tracks with more than 100 individual sessions focused on frontline telecommunicators, leadership development, comm center management, cutting edge issues, technology and more. Pre- and post- conference APCO Institute courses offer more in depth training.
- Networking: Four special events (extra fees may apply) with engaging speakers provide an opportunity to learn, laugh and participate in industry-building activities with other public safety communications attendees and exhibitors.
- Exhibits: More than 250 vendors, representing a wide range of public safety communications products and services, launch new products, provide equipment to test drive, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Involvement: Attendees can attend PSAP tours, career advancement sessions, and healthy living seminars, as well as donate blood to a local blood bank. All attendees are invited to the general business sessions, and qualified APCO members can vote and attend committee meetings.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at the APCO Block Party or tour the city with special discounts to Orlando, FL, area attractions.
How do I register?
Registration opens in April 2016, with Flash Day. APCO members who register on Flash Day get a $100 discount on their registration fees.