Black Friday kicks off the peak-selling season each year. For the 2014 peak season, the National Retail Federation (NRF) reported a 4.1% increase over 2013 to $616.1 billion for retail sales. These sales results were welcome news to the retail industry. For the 2015 peak-selling season NRF predicts 5% uplift from 2014. Is your network ready for the 2015 peak-selling season?
Join our webinar on June 17th, 2015 at 8:30am PDT/11:30am EDT to learn how to maximize your network infrastructure and management operations to get the most out of the 2015 season.
Attendee will learn how:
• WiFi can offer greater control of the customer experience
• 4G LTE failover can keep your network’s busiest days of the year running (because uptime is money)
• Implementing instant networks and new marketing strategies can enable maximum revenue
• Cloud-managed networks reduce costs, complexity and enable PCI Compliance
• Best-in-breed security applications and best practices can keep your networks safe from data breaches.