Schools today require not only better education for tomorrow's leaders and cost-saving efficiencies, but always-on connectivity from their network solutions. This is becoming apparent as modern instructional practices have evolved with digital advancements such as digital textbooks, flipped classrooms, online testing, and cloud-based tools designed to enhance teaching methods.
With these changes comes the need to find affordable, easy to manage solutions for applications such as school bus WiFi, physical security, digital signage, network resiliency, and a myriad of other applications to help schools meet the changing needs of students, teachers, and the community.
Join Ed Walton, VP, and Roger Billings, Global Solutions Architect at Cradlepoint, for a live webinar on March 15th, 2018, at 9:00 am PT and learn more about solutions for optimizing network connectivity for K-12 education.
Webinar attendees will learn about:
- The benefits of LTE connectivity in the classroom
- How WiFi on bus fleets helps students complete homework & tames bad behavior
- How to ensure network access is secure and CIPA compliant
- Always-on connectivity with reliable LTE failover for testing & administration
- Single-pane-of-glass cloud management for ease of use & network efficiencies