The modern first responder relies on always-on mobile networks to keep their mission-critical applications and devices up and running. These teams need technology to just work — anytime, anywhere — so they can focus on doing their jobs and trust that the technology will function.
Indianapolis Fire Department (IFD) and Emergency Medical Service (IEMS) agencies are both increasing communication and response times by leveraging Cradlepoint’s solutions with:
- Constant network connectivity and redundancy for in-vehicle devices, such as Mobile Data Terminals (MDTs)
- NetCloud Manager to troubleshoot issues
- Rugged and reliable wireless router solutions
Soon, both agencies will take advantage of the U.S. government created First Responder Network Authority’s nationwide public safety broadband network. Other carriers have announced or are planning their own mobile public safety network using a dedicated cellular “core.” These networks provide a common ability to prioritize first responder communications and can preempt all other cellular traffic to deliver needed performance.
In this webinar attendees will learn:
- The different ways agencies are implementing Cradlepoint solutions
- How agencies are gaining faster response times with always-on connectivity
- Details on why agencies are leveraging wireless solutions
Join Dale Rolfson, Battalion Chief at Indianapolis Fire Department, and Kevin Gona, Chief of Logistics at Indianapolis EMS for a live webinar on Tuesday, September 25, 2018 to explore how Cradlepoint’s easy-to-use and best-in-class solutions are helping first responders act and communicate faster.