Real-Time Diagnostics / Troubleshooting
On-Demand Real-Time Device Diagnostics
Device status at the Edge is just a click away.
- Real-time view when you need it
- On-demand saves data usage
- Advanced troubleshooting for quicker response & visibility
Speed Test helps users remotely troubleshoot and isolate performance challenges on any available Ethernet or 3G/4G/LTE WAN source.
- Test upload & download speed, latency/jitter
- Choose the best cellular carrier for the location based on actual throughput
- Compare WAN performance across available WAN sources
Use Ping to test IP-level connectivity from any router within NetCloud Manager. Provide Ping a couple parameters and it will come back with speed, packets transmitted, packets received, and packet loss.
Use Traceroute to check the packet path (route) between any router in NetCloud Manager and another IP connected system. Provide a few pieces of information and Traceroute will deliver number of hops and hop speed.
NetCloud Manager makes it easy to remotely reboot Cradlepoint routers with a few mouse clicks. Reboot via NetCloud Manager performs the same action as cycling or removing the device from power.