Out-of-Band Management / Remote Connect
New - Out-of-band Manager provides secure remote access to any serial managed device right when you need it most... during an outage!
- Cloud console access to manage any serial devices (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, etc.) as if physical connected on-site
- Eliminate costly truck rolls
- Minimize mean-time-to-repair
- Leverage existing WAN connection
Real-Time On-Demand Device Status
New - We’ve made troubleshooting Cradlepoint routers easy with an on-demand connection from the cloud directly to the NetCloud OS (v6.2 and higher) over any network architecture. Visibility into hundreds of real-time status and configurations available from anywhere, over a secure connection with no additional setup, static IP, or SSH required.
Note: Requires NetCloud SSO Account (Upgrade from legacy NCM account). Admin, Full Access, Diagnostics Users. NetCloud OS 6.2 or greater.
New - Manage more through the cloud! LAN connected 3rd party devices can now be securely cloud-managed without additional setup or configuration. LAN Manager allows users to access the device’s native UI for the best management experience. Like Out-of-Band Manager, LAN Manager requires no static IP, no SSH, no port forwarding, and requires no additional hardware.
- Device examples: Access Points, Switches, Firewall Appliances, IP Cameras, VoIP Phones, PC/Mac/Server, Mobile Devices, Point of Sale, Kiosks, Digital Signs, Sensors
NetCloud Manager allows secure access to the command line interface (CLI) for troubleshooting with no setup in any network architecture.
- Advanced user troubleshooting
- SSH hop to other 3rd party serial devices to manage more