Out-of-Band Management / Remote Connect
Out-of-band Manager provides secure remote access to any serial managed device right when you need it most... during an outage!
- Cloud console access to manage any serial devices (Routers, Switches, Firewalls, etc.) as if physical connected on-site
- Eliminate costly truck rolls
- Minimize mean-time-to-repair
- Leverage existing WAN connection
Real-Time On-Demand Device Status
We’ve made troubleshooting Cradlepoint routers easy with an on-demand connection from the cloud directly to the NetCloud OS (v6.2 and higher) over any network architecture. Visibility into hundreds of real-time status and configurations available from anywhere, over a secure connection with no additional setup, static IP, or SSH required.
Note: Requires NetCloud SSO Account (Upgrade from legacy NCM account). Admin, Full Access, Diagnostics Users. NetCloud OS 6.2 or greater.
Manage more through the cloud! LAN connected 3rd party devices can now be securely cloud-managed without additional setup or configuration. LAN Manager allows users to access the device’s native UI for the best management experience. Like Out-of-Band Manager, LAN Manager requires no static IP, no SSH, no port forwarding, and requires no additional hardware.
- Device examples: Access Points, Switches, Firewall Appliances, IP Cameras, VoIP Phones, PC/Mac/Server, Mobile Devices, Point of Sale, Kiosks, Digital Signs, Sensors
NetCloud Manager allows secure access to the command line interface (CLI) for troubleshooting with no setup in any network architecture.
- Advanced user troubleshooting
- SSH hop to other 3rd party serial devices to manage more