Reports / Alerts
Alert Log is a powerful tool that keeps admins informed when important events occur on the network. For example, receive an alert when a data threshold is exceeded, a router configuration is changed, Ethernet or modems become disconnected, or when a GeoFence perimeter is violated.
- Customize alerts based on over 40 different alert types
- Create alerts for any Account and Group
- Select users to receive alerts and at what interval
- Filter alerts by date range
- Export alerts to CSV for easy integration with analytics tools
Enhanced troubleshooting, visibility, auditing, and compliance of NetCloud Manager actions.
- Provides a historical record of user & system activity, what activity has taken place & when the activity occurred
- Monitor user & system activity to identify anomalies
- Identify non-compliant activity
- API endpoint for enterprise integration & interoperability
Build and manage reports that capture events and statistics from your devices.
- Select from built-in report templates based on data usage, signal quality, alerts & activities
- Customize reports by adding & removing fields
- Select from preset date ranges or specify a custom date range
- Export reports to CSV for easy integration into Excel & other analytics tools
- Save, update & delete reports