|Carrier/Region||FCC||IC||CE||E-Mark||CB Scheme||UL||RoHS||WiFi Alliance||PTCRB||GCF-CC||Verizon||AT&T||Sprint||US Cellular||C Spire||Australia||New Zealand||Japan||Singapore||Mexico||UAE||Saudi Arabia||Kuwait||Qatar||Bahrain||Kenya||South Africa|
ARC CBA850 Series
COR IBR1700 Series
COR IBR1100 Series
COR IBR1150 Series
COR IBR900 Series
COR IBR950 Series
COR IBR600C Series
COR IBR650C Series
COR IBR600B Series
COR IBR600 Series
COR IBR650B Series
COR IBR650 Series
COR IBR200 Series
170767 COR EXTENSIBILITY CABLE for IBR900, IBR600C
*-These models have been discontinued and are no longer for sale. For more information, view Cradlepoint's Product End-of-Life policy.
- We have a Declaration of Product Equality for the COR IBR6x0: in some cases the certification document for a COR IBR600 model covers the COR IBR650 model as well.
- All IBR600/IBR650 models also include the following shock and vibration certifications: MIL STD 810G shock , MIL STD 810G vibration , and SAE J1455 .
- All IBR1100/IBR1150 models also include the following shock and vibration certifications: MIL STD 810G shock and MIL STD 810G vibration .
- ARC and AER products that include integrated modems (e.g. ARC MBR1400LE-VZ) technically have two part numbers: one for the router and one for the integrated modem. The certifications are specific to each of those parts. The MBR1400LE-VZ has some certifications that are specific to the MBR1400 and some certifications that are specific to the MC200LE. We attempted to simplify this in the table.
- Cradlepoint is not officially a member of GCF because we do not fit their usual, historical categories. However, we do follow the GFC-CC requirements for the products listed.
- For more information about international certifications, view our International Support Statement.