2019 Webroot Threat Report
Network security becomes more complicated with each passing day — especially considering rising trends such as IoT and direct-to-cloud traffic.
The Webroot platform integrates huge amounts of data that is automatically captured from millions of real-world endpoints and sensors, third-party databases, and more than 50 million end users. This annual report is based on Webroot's analysis and interpretation of these data points.
This report also provides insight and context regarding a broad range of threat activity, including:
- Trends in (mostly polymorphic) malware & potentially unwanted apps (PUAs)
- Ransomware, cryptojacking & cryptomining
- Malicious IP addresses & the risks they pose
- URL classifications & security trends
- Phishing attacks & their targets
- End user awareness & training
- Mobile app threats