5G industry leaders and experts give you a front row seat to front-runners driving change
Please join us for the 5G Things Annual Summit 2021, taking place virtually on November 16-17. Our collaborative two-day program brings together key stakeholders from across the 5G ecosystem to dive deep into the questions, challenges and possibilities presented by 5G and beyond.
From current applications and innovations to envisioning the road beyond 5G, our gathering of 5G industry leaders and experts gives you a front row seat to front-runners driving change.
Highlights of the event include:
- The 5G innovation landscape – Featuring Moor Insights & Strategy and T-Mobile
- Advancements in 5G for B2B and B2B2C – With Verizon, Southern Linc, McKinsey & Company and Cradlepoint
- Investments in the 5G business canvas – With executives from Intel, New Enterprise Associates and University of California at Berkeley
- Delivering immersive entertainment with XR over 5G – Featuring AT&T, Dreamscape Immersive, Wevr, NVIDIA and Qualcomm
- The road beyond 5G – With Chetan Sharma Consulting, Purdue and Qualcomm
Check the event site