- Select an Authorized Reseller
- Issue Purchase Order directly to Authorized Reseller
- Reference the Master Agreement number (AR3189) and Oregon Participating Addendum number (1623)
- Ensure the PO includes all relevant information such as customer name, agency, phone number, and ship to/bill to addresses. If an ORCPP member, include mandatory ORCPP PO language.
- The Authorized Reseller will process your order and will invoice you directly. They will also handle all order tracking and escalations and provide pre- and post-sales support.
- Payment terms are defined in your State’s Participating Addendum and are net 30 days.
State Agencies. State Agencies must use a form of Purchase Order approved by DAS PS. No language in a Purchase Order submitted by a State Agency, including DAS PS, shall vary, amend, modify, or add terms or conditions to the Participating Addendum. Operative provisions in Purchase Orders shall be limited to: designation of Purchasing Entity and its authorized representative; itemization of the Products and Services ordered under the terms of the Participating Addendum; delivery schedules in accordance with the terms of the Participating Addendum; and service location and invoicing address. State Agencies also may attach Statements of Work to the Purchase Order(s) describing Services to be provided by the Contractor pursuant to Section 1.3 of the Participating Addendum.
Threshold. Purchasing Entities that are agencies of the State of Oregon under DAS procurement authority may issue ordering instruments under this Participating Addendum for any amount without further delegation of procurement authority from DAS PS, provided the ordering instrument does not change the terms and conditions of this Participating Addendum. If, however, the ordering instrument contains a Statement of Work or in any way changes the terms and conditions set forth in this Participating Addendum and the value of such Products and/or Services exceeds $150,000, then the state agency Purchasing Entity must either obtain delegation from DAS PS or submit the ordering instrument to DAS PS for review and approval. Notwithstanding the foregoing DAS delegation, Purchasing Entities that are agencies of the State of Oregon must obtain all other necessary approvals, including but not limited to legal sufficiency approval, as may be required.
ORCPP Participants. ORCPP Participants may use their own Purchase Order forms to order under the Participating Addendum. The Mandatory Purchase Authorization Language set out in Section 3.4 must be on the front page of each Purchase Order submitted to Contractor by an ORCPP Purchasing Entity for Products and Services ordered under the Participating Addendum.
Mandatory ORCPP Purchase Order Language:
THIS PURCHASE IS PLACED AGAINST STATE OF OREGON PARTICIPATING ADDENDUM # 1623. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED IN THE PARTICIPATING ADDENDUM APPLY TO THIS PURCHASE AND TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER ALL OTHER CONFLICTING TERMS AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.