When we use the term “Personal Data ,” we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, linked, directly or indirectly, to an individual. Also, when we use the term “We” or “Cradlepoint” we mean Cradlepoint and/or the Affiliate with whom you or your company are doing business.
When you visit our websites, request a product, service or register for an event or webinar or reach out to a member of our team or sign up for an account to use our products/Services, we collect certain information, including:
Website or Mobile Apps Visitors:
When you visit our websites to learn more about us, register for an event, or reach out to a member of our team via website chat, or use one of our mobile apps, we collect certain information to help us manage our relationship with you. The following Personal Data may be collected:
- Log Files: We may gather certain information about your device and store it in log files. This information may include but is not limited to Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, system configuration information, browser type and settings, version number, operating system, URLs of referring pages, and locale or language preferences information about your computer or device, including browser type and settings, version number, time zone setting.
- Interactions: We may collect your interaction with our websites or mobile apps, including documents downloaded, pages visited, webinar registrations, surveys completed, blogs, comments and feedback on our products.
- Requests: We may collect your contact information (such as your name, company, job title, address, telephone number or email address), professional information (such as your employer’s name, address, job title, department or job role).
- Chat: We may use the information that you provide us in a chat link on our website which may include contact details and other data that you choose to share with us to learn more about our Services.
Customers and Users:
We collect Personal Data about you to provide the Services to your company, our Customer, pursuant to our terms and conditions and/or end user license agreement.
If you interact with our Services, we may receive your Personal Data. When we use the term “end user”, we mean the following (and as further defined in the Definitions section below):
- Individuals who are authorized by our Customer to access or use our Customers’ domains, networks, websites, application programming interfaces, and applications;
- Customers’ employees, Administrative Users, consultants, agents, or contractors, for whom our Customers have purchased a subscription or otherwise provisioned a Service; and
- Individuals to whom Customers (or when applicable, Cradlepoint at Customer’s request) have provided login credentials.
We may collect and process the following end user personal data to provide the Services:
- Contact Details: When you register for an account, acquire licenses, purchase hardware or use and access our Services, we collect your contact information. This may include Personal Data such as your name, company name, Customer id, user id and password, you and your account administrator(s) business email address(es) and/or telephone number, and business postal addresses, your country or region and possibly geolocation if your account administrator has configured our product to collect this information.
- Configuration Data: In addition, when you use our Services, we collect information about how you configure your account and our Services (e.g., collaborator status, geolocation settings). This Personal Data is required to enable your access to your Cradlepoint account and Services purchased by your company, our Customer.
- Geolocation Data: If our Customer enables geolocation within our Service, we may collect geolocation data of a device and possibly an end user, in order to provide the Services to our Customer.
- Content Data: We may collect electronic data and information transmitted by or on behalf of your company through the use of the Services, such as web traffic data.
- Usage Data: We may collect or process certain data relating to the performance and configuration of the Cradlepoint Services, and our Customers’ and their end-users’ consumption of and interaction and use of such Services (“Usage Data”). Usage Data is generally technical information obtained from product software or systems hosting the Services, devices accessing these Services and/or log files generated during such use. Usage Data does not include any Customer Content (e.g., web traffic) transferred through Cradlepoint Services.
- General or Sales Inquiry: We may collect or process inquiry and communications information, including information provided in custom messages sent through the forms, in chat messages, to our email addresses, or via phone. This also includes information provided in order to subscribe to any of our newsletters (such as email address) or contact information provided on our Services.
- Marketing data: You may provide us with your contact information and preferences for receiving our marketing communications.
- Payment information: We do not require our Customers to have payment information on file with us unless your company selects to pay your NCM subscription renewal within your account. When your company signs up for this Service, our 3rd Party Payment card processor will securely process the payment.
- Technical Support: When our Services encounter an unexpected error, you may be asked to submit a customer support case, which may contain Personal Data. To assist with service issues, reports from your device about latency, signal strength, speeds, app and service performance, dropped connections and data failures, geolocation information, and device data like serial number and similar device identifiers, settings, language preferences, and software versions may be collected.
- Audio or Visual Information: We may collect certain information including recordings of customer service or support calls, for quality assurance and internal training purposes.
- Statistical and performance information: Cradlepoint may derive statistical and performance information relating to our Customer’s use of our Services.
- Administrative User Activity: We also maintain logs of users’ activity (e.g., actions taken to configure settings in Customers’ account).
In connection with your organization’s deployment of certain Services, Cradlepoint may automatically collect information in relation to your use of the Services. This Personal Data may include:
- End user Usage Data: We may collect or process certain data relating to IP addresses, traffic routing data, system configuration information, and other information about traffic to and from Customers’ websites, devices, applications, and/or networks for the end user. We share this data with our Customers via a service dashboard or other online interfaces.
- Metadata: If your company is using the NetCloud Exchange service, Cradlepoint may collect Personal Data relating to end user behavior including IP address, device ID, username, email address (as associated with the Customer account for authentication purposes), as well as end user network access and browsing activity end user with date and time stamps in order to direct traffic, regulate access, and enforce policies created by Customer and solely at Customer’s instruction and direction and as configured by the Administrative User.
Customers and their Administrative Users can control the data that is collected, retained and shared with us. We provide information about how our Customers may configure our products to enable Customers to make choices when using our products. Please visit Cradlepoint Connect, our Knowledge Base and Resource Center, for more information.
If you are an individual user of Cradlepoint Services and you require more information regarding our data collection practices for Services deployed by your organization, please contact your IT administrator for the Services.
If you register and access one of our events, webinars or conferences, we may collect the following information:
- Contact Details: We may ask for and collect Personal Data such as your name, company name, address, phone number and email address to register you for an event, webinar or conference; and
- Image and voice: We may record your voice and/or image during your participation in reviews of products and contests, surveys, webcasts, and events involving our Services.
When you collaborate with us a business partner, such as an authorized reseller, distributor, or systems integrator authorized by Cradlepoint to sell Services or partner with us on general business activities, we may collect the following Personal Data from you in order to provide you with access to the Services and manage our relationship with you and your company:
- Business Contact Details: Name, email address, signature, address, telephone number;
- Commercial Information: Billing and transaction information, including related commercial information, such as records and history of Services purchased or considered for order fulfillment; and
- Business Information: Company details including location, Corporate financials, Business insurance or related information.
As Customer, Administrative User or Business Partner, you may have access to our organizational learning platform, Cradlepoint University (CPU). To provide you with CPU trainings and certifications, we may collect the following Personal Data:
- Contact Details: Name, email address, signature, address, telephone number;
- History of Trainings and Certifications: Types of trainings that you have taken and dates you took them, certifications received; and
- Analytics: In certain cases, analytics on efficacy and impact of trainings on Services sold.
Other Ways We May Collect Your Personal Data from Third Parties
Third Party Data: We may also obtain information about you from third party sources unless prohibited by applicable law, such as from public databases, resellers and Channel Partners, marketing partners, social media platforms, event organizers or other publicly available information.
From third-party marketing partners, social media databases and publicly available information – we may receive information such as name, business email address, job role or title, company, business phone number, office location, information about your product or service interests or preferences, page-view information from business partners with which we operate co-branded Services or joint offerings. We may use this information for the purposes set forth in this Notice, such as, for example, improving the accuracy of our records, better understanding you and your preferences, providing relevant marketing and support, and detecting and preventing fraud.
From resellers and/or Channel partners – we may receive information such as name, business email address, job role or title, business phone number, office location, or information about your product preferences, which we use to provide our services to you, such as fulfillment of orders and provisioning of services.
Social Media: When you interact with us through various social media networks, such as Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or other social networks we may receive some information about you.
The interactions can be:
- You “like” us on Facebook or
- You “follow us” on LinkedIn or
- You “share” our content on Twitter or
- You “log into” another account via your Social Media account or similar interactions.
The amount and type of information we may receive about you depends on your privacy settings for the sharing of information with third-parties. We may receive the following information:
- Your profile information, including but not limited to picture, username, user ID associated with your social media account; and
- User characteristics, including age range, gender, language, country, and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties.
You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and social media networks and Services before sharing information and/or linking or connecting them to other Services.