CP Secure Threat Management
CP Secure Threat Management is an “on-box” comprehensive intrusion protection system (IPS) and intrusion detection system (IDS) that defends against evasion attacks, improves network availability, and protects sensitive data. Powered by Trend Micro’s industry leading Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) engine.
- Protect sensitive data
- Defend against evasion attacks
- Respond faster and remediate more efficiently
- Improve network availability
- Deploy quickly through flexible cloud-based management
- Peace of mind
Alert Log provides a history of threat activity for any router on your network.
Alert Details for Intrusion Activity
NCM Email Alert: Intrusion Activity
When purchased with Zscaler Internet Security, CP Secure Threat Management delivers a complete hybrid (On-Premise/Cloud-Managed) UTM Solution.
A Layered Security Approach for Defense In-Depth:
- Best-of-Breed Security Partners (Zscaler, Trend Micro, Asavie)
- Single management console
- Ideally sized for distributed enterprises
- Trend Micro IPS/IDS engine with deep visibility to network packets for powerful protection against both server-side and client-side vulnerabilities
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Signature matching from Trend Micro's large database of known threats
- Anomaly traffic detection & prevention
- Malware protection
- Intelligent, automatic signature updates that minimize data usage
Knowledge Base Articles
View All Results In Knowledge Base >>
How to Buy
How To Buy
To purchase Cradlepoint products and services, contact your Approved Cradlepoint Partner.
NetCloud Branch and Mobile Advanced Add-On plans include CP Secure Threat Management.
Supported Cradlepoint Routers
|Product Name||Part No.||Description|
|Branch Advanced Add-On plan||BA1-NCADV
|1, 3, or 5-yr subscription per router for Branch and Branch Performance Advanced Add-On plan including CP Secure Threat Management|
|Mobile Advanced Add-On plan||MA1-NCADV
|1, 3, or 5-yr subscription per router for Mobile Advanced Add-On plan including CP Secure Threat Management|