CP Secure Threat Management
CP Secure Threat Management is an “on-box” comprehensive intrusion protection system (IPS) and intrusion detection system (IDS) that defends against evasion attacks, improves network availability, and protects sensitive data. Powered by Trend Micro’s industry leading Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) engine.
- Protect sensitive data
- Defend against evasion attacks
- Respond faster and remediate more efficiently
- Improve network availability
- Deploy quickly through flexible cloud-based management
- Peace of mind
Alert Log provides a history of threat activity for any router on your network.
Alert Details for Intrusion Activity
NCM Email Alert: Intrusion Activity
When purchased with Zscaler Internet Security, CP Secure Threat Management delivers a complete hybrid (On-Premise/Cloud-Managed) UTM Solution.
A Layered Security Approach for Defense In-Depth:
- Best-of-Breed Security Partners (Zscaler, Trend Micro, Asavie)
- Single management console
- Ideally sized for distributed enterprises
- Trend Micro IPS/IDS engine with deep visibility to network packets for powerful protection against both server-side and client-side vulnerabilities
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI)
- Signature matching from Trend Micro's large database of known threats
- Anomaly traffic detection & prevention
- Malware protection
- Intelligent, automatic signature updates that minimize data usage
Knowledge Base Articles
Setting up IPS / IDS functionality for threat management on a capable Series 3 Cradlepoint with NCOS 6.0 or later.
This is an example of how to use Cradlepoint's "CP Secure Threat Management" feature to enable the Intrusion Detection Service (IDS) or Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS) functionality between a LAN and the router's WAN source(s).
This is the product manual section for CP Secure Threat Management, under Network Settings → Threat Management.
This article describes how to set up alerts, export reports, and export logs from NetCloud Manager (NCM).
This article provides information regarding changes to NetCloud Manager (NCM) versions.
A brief tutorial on how to use the Cradlepoint Connect Portal.
This document will explain enabling and configuring Cradlepoint Secure Web Filter, as well as the service's behavior when uncategorized or unknown websites are encountered, or behavior upon web filter engine failure.
This article provides links to several articles with help and information regarding NetCloud Manager (NCM).
This article is an overview of using Cradlepoint's NetCloud Manager (NCM), including links to articles with more details on using NCM.
An overview of the NCM Applications Tab
View All Results In Knowledge Base >>
How to Buy
How To Buy
To purchase Cradlepoint products and services, contact your Approved Cradlepoint Partner.
NetCloud Manager (NCM) — Standard or PRIME — is required to purchase CP Secure Threat Management.
Supported Cradlepoint Routers
|Product Name||Part No.||Description|
|CP Secure Threat Management 1-yr||CPTM-1YR||1-yr subscription per router for on-box Threat Management|
|CP Secure Threat Management 3-yr||CPTM-3YR||3-yr subscription per router for on-box Threat Management|