CP Secure VPN
Unlike traditional head-end concentrator hardware, which are capital intensive and have long lead times for distributed enterprises, CP Secure VPN allows IT managers to secure their expanding Edge Networks using architectures that scale quickly and are easy to maintain. Configured, deployed, and managed from the cloud, CP Secure VPN delivers a virtual private data network that minimizes both cost and complexity.
- Saves on capital and operational expenses to build & manage complex Head End VPN concentrators
- Simple to set up, easy to maintain sophisticated security controls
- Provides consistent architecture over any network—globally
- Pay only for what you use to match your business requirements
- Manage your network in one place
CP Secure VPN Allows You To:
- Prevent untrusted access with mutual X.509 authentication on TLS
- Assign the same IP address to multiple end points for seamless failover in business continuity applications
- Pay for what you need (new end-points can be set up in minutes with no back office IT effort)
- Secure back office connectivity with easy-to-use web-based admin tools
- Rapidly deploy and scale to meet demand—without hardware costs or lead times
When purchased with Zscaler Internet Security and CP Secure Threat Management, CP Secure VPN delivers a complete hybrid (On-Premise/Cloud-Managed) UTM Solution. A Layered Security Approach for Defense In-Depth:
- Best-of-Breed Security Partners (Zscaler, Trend Micro, Asavie)
- Single management console
- Ideally sized for distributed enterprises
- Secure/private access to your corporate Intranet from branch offices
- Set up/maintain networks in minutes—no special skills required
- Supports any access transport (Wired/Wireless/Metro-E/Satellite)
- Simple console integrated with NetCloud Manager
- Instantly & infinitely scalable, right-sized for your business needs
- Unique ability to assign the same IP address to multiple endpoints for failover
- Simple NAT VPN or GRE tunnel-based VPN for secure edge network
- Use any SIM (carrier agnostic)
Knowledge Base Articles
This article describes the most common issues encountered while setting up Cradlepoint Secure VPN and how to resolve them.
Configured, deployed, and managed from the cloud, Cradlepoint Secure VPN delivers a virtual private data network that minimizes both cost and complexity.
Cradlepoint Secure VPN-NAT provides private data connectivity between your Cradlepoint LAN devices and a remote HQ network. This essentially allows any device connected to a Cradlepoint configured for Cradlepoint Secure VPN-NAT to access your office/remote network securely.
Cradlepoint Secure VPN-NAT provides private data connectivity between your Cradlepoint LAN devices and a remote HQ network.
This article describes how to setup CPSVPN Subnet WAN with Cradlepoint Secure VPN (Powered by Asavie).
This article describes how to setup CPSVPN Subnet WAN with Cradlepoint Secure VPN (Powered by Asavie). This setup is the ideal solution to securely connect to multiple IP hosts per remote site. Please Note: Cradlepoint Secure VPN requires ECM PRIME.
This article provides information regarding changes to NetCloud Manager (NCM) versions.
This document covers the steps and necessary guidelines to configure DMVPN from a Cradlepoint router to a Cisco IOS router. In conclusion, we will add the necessary pieces to setup and use OSPF for dynamic routing. Technical Terms along the way...
This article shows the feature changes, bug fixes, and feature additions for all Series 3 Cradlepoint firmware from version 3.6.3 to 5.0.0
This document outlines how to configure a GRE tunnel between a capable Cradlepoint and a Cisco utilizing IPSec transport mode for security.
View All Results In Knowledge Base >>
How to Buy
How To Buy
To purchase Cradlepoint products and services, contact your Approved Cradlepoint Partner.
- NetCloud Manager PRIME is required to purchase CP Secure VPN.
- Router OS Version 5.4.0 or higher is also required.
Supported Cradlepoint Routers
|Product Name||Part No.||Description|
|CP Secure VPN Subnet 1-yr||CPSV-SN-1YR||1-yr subscription per router for CP Secure VPN Subnet services|
|CP Secure VPN Subnet 3-yr||CPSV-SN-3YR||3-yr subscription per router for CP Secure VPN Subnet services|