New Cradlepoint MC400 Modular Modem is FirstNet Ready™
Learn how MC400-equipped LTE network solutions provide FirstNet Ready™ connectivity to people, places, and things in vehicles, stations, and the field.
Cradlepoint MC400 Modular Modem
Cradlepoint MC400-capable branch, mobile, and IoT routers can be easily upgraded to include industry-leading capabilities such as dual modems and LTE-Advanced Pro.
- Future-proof your network: Easily field upgrade new and existing Cradlepoint products that accept a MC400 modem.
- Higher availability: Insert an MC400 to add a second active LTE link for primary and failover connectivity.
- Ultimate WAN Diversity™: Combine 4G LTE with dual-modem, dual-SIM, and multi-carrier functionality; Ethernet; and/or WiFi-as-WAN.
- Flexibility: Automatically switch SIM cards when you’ve reached your data plan cap.
- Locate assets: Active GPS with support for CAD and fleet management ensures vehicles can always be located.
Dual-Modem Technology for More Bandwidth & Higher Availability
The MC400 Modular LTE Modem combines enterprise reliability with unparalleled agility for networking at the edge. By adding dual-modem technology, enterprises have the ability to:
- Provide more usable bandwidth for burst or peak usage by adding the modular MC400 modem to a Cradlepoint router.
- Deploy multiple wireless backup connections to help reach 99.99% uptime.
- Diversify WAN paths for increased redundancy.
- Easily add support for advancements in LTE technology, including LTE-Advanced and LTE-Advanced Pro.
- LTE-Advanced Pro Cat 12 provides up to 600 Mbps downlink speed & 150 Mbps uplink speed.
- Dual SIM slots allow auto-switching for when data plan caps are reached.
- Pair with a second LTE modem, Ethernet WAN, or WiFi-as-WAN for maximum reliability and carrier diversity.
- Precision GPS enables a wide range of location-based applications (excluding Cat 4 modem).
- MC400-600M-C-AT is FirstNet ReadyTM
- MC400-600M-C-AT Cat 12 LTE-Advanced Pro (600/150 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto Carrier Selection for U.S. FirstNet being built by AT&T
- MC400LP6 Cat 6 LTE-Advanced (300/50 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto Carrier Selection for all carriers in North America and Europe
- MC400LP5 Cat 6 LTE-Advanced (300/50 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto Carrier Selection for Asia Pacific and Saudi Arabia carriers
- MC400LP4 Cat 4 LTE (150/50 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto Carrier Selection for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Canada
- MC400LPE Cat 3 LTE (100/50 Mbps) with a software-defined radio with SKUs for Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and Generic (additional carriers in the U.S. and Canada)
- MC400LP3 Cat 3 LTE (100/50 Mbps) for Europe
FirstNet and FirstNet Ready are registered trademarks and service marks of the First Responder Network Authority, an independent authority within the U.S. Department of Commerce.