Cradlepoint MC400 Modular Modem
Add dual-modem capability and LTE Advanced Pro to branch, mobile, and IoT routers for more bandwidth and higher availability.
- Greater revenue & cost-saving opportunities with the ability to run advanced bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Better return on investment with the capability to upgrade to the latest modems without replacing the original hardware.
- Higher availability by installing a second modem for failover connectivity.
- Lower data plan costs by automatically switching to the second modem/SIM when the data plan cap on the primary modem/SIM has been reached.
- Efficient LTE usage with Elastic Wideband technology.
- Certified versions are available for public safety networks worldwide.
The Cradlepoint MC400 is a modular modem that can be added to the second modem slot in a Cradlepoint router. The MC400 is typically added to either upgrade the router modem to the latest technology or to serve as a second modem to increase availability and coverage. The MC400 can be ordered in various models including the latest LTE Advanced Pro model, rated at up to 1.2 Gbps.
- BA-MC400-1200M LTE Advanced Pro (1200 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection, with antenna & doors for AER2200 or AER1600
- BB-MC400-1200M LTE Advanced Pro (1200 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection, with antenna & doors for CBA850
- MA-MC400-1200M LTE Advanced Pro (1200 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection, with doors for IBR1700 & COR Extensibility Dock
- MC400-600M-C-AT LTE-Advanced/HSPA+ for U.S. AT&T is FirstNet Ready
- MC400LP6 LTE Advanced (300/50 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection for all carriers in North America & Europe
- MC400LP5 LTE Advanced (300/50 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection for Asia Pacific & Saudi Arabia carriers
- MC400LP4 LTE (150/50 Mbps) with SIM-based Auto-Carrier Selection for Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile & Canada
All models reference theoretical maximum modem upload and download speeds.
Cradlepoint modems feature Auto-Carrier Selection. Region and carrier support is modem specific.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
The MC400 can be added to the following products: